no, no, this is my favorite kristanna moment. Kristoff recognizes that this man not only betrayed Anna’s trust and love, but also tried to kill her best friend and sister Elsa. He had full intention to whup Hans’s sorry butt. But Anna also sees this and rushes forward, makes him stay back with a single touch. And he backs down, accepts it, because he knows her strength and respects her wishes.
best disney prince hands-down.
In other words:
(ʘ‿ʘ)ノ✿ Hold my flower.✿＼(｡-_-｡) Kick his ass, baby. I got yo flower.
"We saw people flying out of the window…those are my neighbors."
"It looked like the towers all over again. People covered in dust and covering their mouths."#PrayForHarlem
Death is here…
CIty of Angels aka The one where Will Schuester tries to grow some sense by letting his beard grow and he fails miserably.
- So, Sam was the one made sure they have twelve members. Not Will. And Schuester doesn’t even thank him.
- The problem with Schuester’s character is that he keeps doing things wrongly but they are so consistent with him and you just don’t know if you want to punch him or just be resigned.
- I think there is a ‘Dare to dream’ poster in Will’s office, but I can’t see the whole thing, just the right part.
- Carole’s shirt has some kind of leopard print, on a purple background. She’s ready to fight back from her sadness?
- Schuester, I still think you jinxed it by singing bad about the previous two cities that held Nationals.
- Kitty’s suitcase has the same print as her phone cases.
- Talking about suitcases… RYDER PUT THAT DOWN, STOP CHEATING ON THE CHAIR.
- Also, those two suitcases near the three red (Cheerios?) ones are Marley’s? Because they have floral pattern. GLEE PROPS YOU ARE AWESOME.
- Mercedes’ necklace is a diamond microphone.
- (I hope Mercedes got Ryan Seacrest’s autograph for Quinn).
- "I don’t wanna do a lame follow up Christmas album." Glee…
- Everything is more amusing if you think Jean-Baptiste has a very smelly breath.
- "How I missed the showchoir high school drama." Total opposite of what Elliott was saying one week ago.
- Just as a reminder for people with memory issues - all the new kids had spent more time in the glee club with Finn, rather than with Schuester. Especially Kitty and Ryder, who joined AFTER Schuester left.
- I hate turtleneck boy and I bet he is the one who stole the plaque and I hope he hurt his little toe and his butt when he got kicked out.
- There is more than one people I want to hug like a koala in this episode, and Carole is the first one.
- In the hotel room scene, the framed photo on Burt’s side has trees with leaves on, the photo on Carole’s side, has trees with no leaves at all. I found it curious.
- I swear I took that screencap because of Ryder’s pants, Jake on the bed was just a nice addition.
- Anyone else got curious why did Schuester record Sam’s speech? Because, just as a reminder, every single time someone tapes someone on glee, things get viral.
- Also, the competition was held at the Orpheum theater and I’m thinking about Orpheus…
- The competitions itself has so many recalls to previous ones…
- The boys are dressed like ND in S3 Sectionals, the girls costumes remind me of a mix between Sectionals and Nationals in S2, Mercedes is dressed like the girls in Sectionals S3 (the one where she was NOT a member of ND).
- I wanna know what other two songs from Belinda Carlisle the Amazonians performed. (also, now we know the other choirs also perform more than one songs, we just don’t get to see them).
- Soooooo, Throat Explosion sing a song about a robot (soulless) and then proceed to strip off and show their true colors which are, surprise surprise, the same colors Vocal Adrenaline wore in the Pilot AND when they won Nationals in S2.
- I MEAN THEY EVEN GET STRIPPED OFF WHEN THEY SING ABOUT WEARING A MASK SO NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE THEIR TRUE IDENTITY.
- They also have Vocal Adrenaline’s method of having just one lead vocal with a bunch of backvocalists.
- But I am guilty of enjoying Jean Baptiste’s expressions during Counting Stars. I don’t know, there’s just something…
- I feel like Jesse St. James wrote a memoir of show choir competition and Jean Baptisted memorized it.
- The boutonniere is a pink carnation. A pink carnation represents a mother’s undying love.
- I might be biased but I think the crowd liked New Directions way better than Throat Explosion.
- [I like to think that if Finn would be there watching from the backstage, he would be trying to get the feet choreography in America right].
- The first and last song but had intros similar to DSB.
- There will be a day when glee will use a flashback that I won’t feel like it’s stabbing me in my chest. Today is not that day.
- Schuester, I hate you. Sam, I love you.
- "They really care about you. This ain’t mean you should date them." I think this is a really important line. Especially considering it’s from Mercedes.
- There’s a butterfly on Unique’s collar?
- I couldn’t care less about what does the glee club being disbanded mean to William. But to the kids? Gosh…
- Clubs winning: Cheerios, Debate Team, Football team, Girls Soccer team and Mock UN?
- Clubs being disbanded: Diving, Academic Decathlon, Decathlon, The Glee Club.
The Game is just over … but when is tIme for a rematch?
PS: Keep On Dreaming is the new Don’t Stop Believin’.
I like to imagine that they’re more like us than we give them credit for. Like, on most nights instead of going out, they like sitting at home in sweats on their laptops, blogging away with a marathon of some show on the television, sometimes reblogging funny things for one another these dorky, lovely boys.
Reaction fic to that last GIF:
A few weeks after Finn’s death, Blaine starts going over to the Hummel’s house more often. He goes when Burt’s at work and Sam’s out and he knows that Carole is home alone. He always pretends that he didn’t realize Sam wouldn’t be home because Carole would fuss if she knew Blaine was coming over just to check on her.
He never tells Kurt about it. He doesn’t do it to win any special brownie points. He does it because he can tell that Carole isn’t handling Finn’s death as well as she’s letting on and he knows that she enjoys the distraction of having a teenager in the house to take care of again. Carole is the best mom Blaine’s ever met and it’s unfair that she had to lose her son when so many terrible mothers are out there who don’t even try.
She bakes him cookies and he tells her funny stories from Glee club. He knows how important Glee was to Finn, and in turn how happy hearing all their crazy anecdotes makes her. Then when she starts to get sad, Blaine puts on some U2 and makes Carole sing with him. She’s always embarrassed about it but she does it and it helps melt away some of her sadness, even if only for the length of the song.
He never tells anyone about his visits with Carole — he doesn’t do it for anyone else but her. Still, he’s pretty sure everybody knows about them anyway.
Lea sold 62,171 records in her first week, and she will debut number 4 on the Billboard 200 list tomorrow. This will be the top 5:
LWTWartist / albumlabelsales index% change
— 1 RICK ROSSDEF JAM/IDJ 184,726—
— 2 PHARRELL WILLIAMSCOLUMBIA 110,090—
G I R L
— 3 FROZENWALT DISNEY 97,435+6%
— 4 LEA MICHELECOLUMBIA 62,171—
— 5 ELI YOUNG BANDREPUBLIC NASHVILLE 40,450—
I love that what Blaine is really intimidated by is not bullies or homophobes…
… but the people who are RELENTLESS in their TALENT.
This could be a golden opportunity for the GLEE writers to develop Blaine’s character as he enters NYADA. He’s not going to be the “prince of Ohio” anymore - even if he’s going to remain Prince Charming in Kurt’s eyes forever - and I’m pretty sure he could struggle adjusting with other students even more competitive than he is deep down.
Just finished watching last night’s Glee! Can I just say: I LOVED seeing Blaine and Tina do a competition duet together! I was so happy for Tina. :D
I also enjoyed how Sam casually remarked that he had recruited three Cheerios to fill out the glee club, no big deal, and immediately afterward insisted that he’s not a leader.
I liked Mercedes encouraging Marley, and saying Jake and Ryder really care about her, “but that doesn’t mean you should date them.” (And I liked finding out that Marley previously had her occupation listed on Facebook as singer-songwriter.)
Not sure if I’ll have coherent thoughts later on about the bulk of the episode, but I thought it was a lovely episode and it moved some plots forward nicely. :)
You know what I love there about the comment about being the one dumping boys ?
It’s that it confirms Marley in her choice to dump Jake and Ryder because she felt like she shouldn’t be with them anymore.
Mercedes tells and reassures Marley that she can do the right thing for herself and embracing her on a non-self-destructive path.
Yes, I liked this a lot. My favorite thing about Marley is that she is standing firm in her desire not to date. It’s so unusual on this show and it’s refreshing. And I like that we get to see Mercedes so confident here. It makes me so happy for her.